Remo D’Souza Denies Signing Up Tiger Shroff For ‘ABCD 3’





Choreographer-director Remo D'Souza, who had impressed everyone with his dance flicks ABCD and ABCD 2, will be working with Tiger Shroff next in The Flying Jat and recently, there were rumours that the two might team up for ABCD 3 too, considering the fact that Tiger moves like greased lightning on the dance floor.
However, Remo recently rubbished the rumours and clarified that he has not yet thought about making a third film in the series and so, there is no question of signing up Tiger for it. Remo added that the only film he is working on with Shroff Jr is the superhero flick The Flying Jat.
Tiger had made his Bollywood acting debut with Heropanti, in which he had been paired opposite newbie Kriti Sanon

@YahooCelebrityIndia

Can You Guess How Many iPhones It Takes To Stop An AK-74 Bullet?





Kunfu Panda 3 Trailer






















FIFA scandal to get Hollywood movie treatment, Blazer's role may be key











Affleck and his friend since childhood, actor Matt Damon, will be among the producers of the as-yet-untitled movie for Hollywood studio Warner Bros., the author, U.S. reporter Ken Bensinger, told Reuters.
It is expected to focus on the role of American Chuck Blazer, a former FIFA official. Bensinger said that actor John Goodman had been mentioned as a possible option to portray the 70-year-old Blazer, who has a curly white beard and has in the past tipped the scales at more than 400 pounds.
A spokeswoman for Goodman said she was not aware of any discussions about the part.
The deal was first reported on Friday by trade paper The Hollywood Reporter.
Blazer, the former general secretary of CONCACAF, soccer's governing body in North and Central America and the Caribbean, has secretly provided U.S. prosecutors with information about alleged bribery and kickbacks in connection with bidding to host the 1998 and 2010 soccer World Cups.
Blazer pleaded guilty in 2013 to 10 criminal counts, according to a plea deal unsealed by U.S. prosecutors earlier this month,
Seven current or former soccer officials were arrested on U.S. corruption charges in a raid on a Swiss hotel in late May as part of a wide-ranging investigation. The following week, FIFA President Sepp Blatter - just days after being reelected - said he would be stepping down.
The movie is to be based on Bensinger's proposed book "Houses of Deceit", which went to a bidding war between Hollywood studios after the FIFA scandal broke in May.
Bensinger, an investigative reporter for U.S. news website Buzzfeed.com, said the book was still in its early stages and was unlikely to be published before 2017.
DIFFERENT PASSIONS
"I'm excited about the challenge of putting together this book and the prospects for a movie. I think this story has amazing potential to capture the interest of a wide range of people and not just soccer fans, because it touches on fundamental human themes of power, greed, corruption and justice," Bensinger added in a statement.
That will make it very different from a FIFA-funded movie, "United Passions," which explores the 111-year history of the organization and attempts to show it as a force for good. The 2014 French movie, which was first screened in the U.S. this month, has been widely panned by critics and has been a massive box office flop.
Bensinger said that director Gavin O'Connor may be involved in his movie.
Warner Bros., a unit of Time Warner Inc., declined to comment on Friday, saying the studio did not comment about projects that may be in development.
Blazer is now in hospital with cancer and unable to speak. But in his pomp he chronicled his globe-trotting activities to spread the good word for FIFA on his blog. He is pictured with Nelson Mandela and soccer legends George Best and Pele. He can also be seen with an exotic dancer, his parrot, and dressed up like a pirate.
The New York Daily News reported last year that he kept an apartment in the city mainly for his cats and needed a fleet of mobility scooters to get about.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant and Mark Hosenball; Editing by Martin Howell)
@MSN

Salman Khan secures Eid 2017 for ‘Dabangg 3′










Salman Khan has reportedly secured Eid 2017 to release the third installment of his hit franchise 'Dabangg.'
According to a leading web portal, the 49-year-old actor will start shooting for the film once he completes shooting for 'Sultan,' which has been slated to release on Eid 2016.
Previously, the conflict between Shah Rukh Khan and the 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' star rose when both the actors planned to release their movies 'Raees' and 'Sultan' on the day of biggest Muslim festival next year.

@MSN

Justin Bieber heads down under for Hillsong Church worship



Justin Bieber arrived in Sydney on Monday to attend a week-long gathering at a Hillsong pentecostal church, after the pop star this year vowed to discard his hard-partying image.
"Justin is here, like tens of thousands of others, as a delegate who is seeking to build stronger foundations into his life," Hillsong Church said in a statement.
Music is central to Hillsong's form of worship but the Canadian singer is unlikely to perform any of Hillsong's faith-based songs, according to the church.
Bieber has made headlines for his hard partying lifestyle and run-ins with the law in several countries, including a January 2014 arrest for allegedly racing a Lamborghini through Miami. He announced in January on his Facebook page that he wanted to leave behind his "arrogant" and conceited" behavior.
Last year, Hillsong's conference in Sydney attracted around 20,000 followers from more than 60 countries.
@MSN

Jason Statham to return for 'Furious 8'












Los Angeles: Actor Jason Statham, who first joined the 'Fast and Furious 6' franchise in 2013, will return for its upcoming eighth instalment. He will reprise his role as the villainous Deckard Shaw.
"We're already talking about doing another one, part eight," Jason told accesshollywood.com.
"I'm a newcomer. I just got invited to the party in this last one, so it's nice to know I'm going to be doing another," he added.
Statham only made a cameo in the sixth movie but he later had a bigger role in 'Furious 7'.
It's still unclear what to expect from his character in the 'Fast and Furious 8' as he said: "There is some great stuff that I already know about."
The eighth instalment will release in North America on April 14, 2017. It will be the first film in the franchise without Paul Walker.
Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson will reprise their respective roles as Dominic Toretto and Luke Hobbs. Kurt Russell is also expected to return for the new entry. (Bollywood Country Report)
@MSN

Dhoni's helicopter shot leaves Sushant Singh Rajput injured?




Sushant Singh Rajput has been undergoing rigorous physical training for Neeraj Pandey's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, in which he will essay the role of India's most successful cricket captain. Since the mention of Dhoni is incomplete without his famous helicopter shot, Sushant had been working on it — until he apparently suffered a rib fracture.
Says a source working on the project, "He has been working hard to get into the skin of the character and in doing so, he fractured his ribs and was out of action for more than three weeks. He is being trained by former Indian wicket-keeper Kiran More for the film. Sushant also did some net practise alongwith Dhoni, who has also been helping him perfect his body language and mannerisms."
After several hurdles, the film is slated to go on floors next month in Dhoni's hometown, Ranchi, where it will be majorly shot. Sources say its release has been pushed to next year.
Both Sushant Singh Rajput and Neeraj Pandey were not available for a comment.

@MSN